Tuesday, April 26, 2011

WEST ELM + GREAT DESIGNERS

I know I talk about West Elm... um a lot. But I can't get enough of their collaborations with David Stark and Stray Dog. Here are a few of the purchases I'll be making before summer starts.
How cool are these patterned frames?

 
I'm a nerd for anything as simple as this wire cube lamp.

This David Stark Rope Bowl is perfect for summer. What would you fill this with?

Love the simplicity of David Stark's Soup Can vases.

 I would love to have a matching set of these Stray Dog Table Lamps for my bedside tables.
 

This trellis shower curtain reminds me of Greece in the summer.

How adorable are these seersucker placemats?

I love the swirl patterns on these terracotta cylinder planters.


2 comments:

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...