Friday, August 26, 2011

ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE...

Hurricanes, earthquakes and more. Mother Nature is certainly not happy with the East Coast at the moment. Hurricane Irene's touchdown in NYC this weekend seems like the perfect time to clean out my closets and get organized.


I'll also be stocking up on candles and flashlights just in case...



 If the TV and Internet go out, there's always the radio...
 

Since they're shutting down the subway tomorrow at noon, I wish I had one of these to get around...


But will probably just need these...
 Hunter Boots

Hopefully I won't need one of these, but good to have just in case...




For those in the NYC area, stay dry and safe this weekend! See you all on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...