Thursday, November 10, 2011

HOME GOODS

I just got back from a quick buying trip. I can't wait to share my new vintage finds starting tomorrow...

While on the road, I stopped by Home Goods. Have you been in one recently? I found a ton of really cool items at pretty reasonable prices. Here were a few of my favs...

How cool are these cheetah lowball glasses?

I first spied them here and have been looking for them ever since...


This loveseat with the nailhead trim is fantastic.

Loved these lamps. They'd be perfect on a pair of nightstands.

These plates had a great ikat-like pattern in slate gray.


They had Riedel glassware for a steal. I definitely stocked up...

Have you picked up anything recently at Home Goods or TJ Maxx (another fav)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...