Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Obsession- Vintage Tea Cups

For quite a while, every trip to the thrift store, or late night on eBay in usually partly in search of brightly colored tea cups.  I love them because they're so versatile and you don't have to have a complete set. One or two in each pattern is fine, as they look great mixed and matched on a table. I think they'd be perfect for serving ice cream on a warm summer night.

They look lovely with small bouquet on a nightstand or bureau...

Perfect for stashing jewelry in a drawer, I also put them out to hold rings and earrings on a nightstand...

I've also seen them given away as party favors at a wedding. The possibilities are endless...

(images courtesy of Domino Magazine, Martha Stewart, first image unknown)

1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea! I love the tea cup and flower one. Will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...