Thursday, June 17, 2010

Greening My Apartment...

I have been on a quest recently to find a large indoor plant for my apartment. Living in NYC, surrounded by cement, I crave a little greenery for my space.

After reading up a bit, I think the Fiddle Leaf Fig with it's large round leaves and tropical feel would be perfect. It doesn't require a ton of water and takes mostly indirect sunlight. Placing it in a nice ceramic planter instantly makes it feel more polished.




(photos courtesy of Shelter, Domino Magazine and House Beautiful)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! It looks like the perfect plant, tame yet friendly! I would love to have more plants in my home, but I always seem to forget they're there..and then they die :( I do have one aloe vera plant though, it's doing well so far ;)

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...