Monday, July 12, 2010

The Big 3-0 Wishlist...

So I turned the big 3-0 today! I thought I'd celebrate the first day of my thirties, by pulling together my dream list of items that if I had a bigger apartment (and of course the income) would be mine in a heartbeat!

Taking the rest of the day off to enjoy a little sunshine! Have a wonderful day!

(Photos from left to right: Jonthan Adler chair, Huffy Beach Cruiser, Nikon D90 SLR camera, David Hicks fabric from Lee Jofa, Bensimon sneakers, a black lab puppy, Dorthy Draper Espana Chest)

1 comment:

  1. These items are all fantastic! I can see you riding that bike with your French sneaks, while the pup is running next to you.

    Welcome to 30 - it is a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...