Tuesday, March 15, 2011

IS IT SPRING, YET?!

I'm ready for Spring.  I know it's right around the corner and setting the clocks forward an hour definitely made me happy, but the winter coat (and cold temps) have got to go.

In the meantime, I'm dreaming of all things spring...

How would you like to work in this bright, graphic space?

This cute little vase from Anthropologie would be perfect just about anywhere.

 Love the fresh colors on this pendant shade from Urban Outfitters.

Gorgeous poppies found via Pinterest via Whimsicalities

Yup, I want a bright yellow seatee for my living room! 

This Michael Kors dress looks absolutely dream-like in lemon yellow chiffon

Gorgeous yellow vintage at Rhan

I'd love a set of these party swirl glasses from Anthropologie.

 Oh man, these contrasting toe ballet flats by Angeline Tournier are fantastic.

Yes, please! (Found via Pinterest via 3.bp.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

  1. I would love to work in any bright open space! Love your photo picks, yellow bright and sunny, yeah for spring coming! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked them. Especially with gray skies today in NYC, yellow is a breath of fresh air for spring!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...