Thursday, March 31, 2011

SF BOUND...

I couldn't be more excited today. I'm off to San Francisco for a quick weekend with friends and Alameda Antiques by the Bay. Over 600 vendors selling vintage items on a sunny 60 degree day can't be wrong! Can't wait to share my finds from the show. As always if there's anything that you're looking for, that includes anything for weddings, parties or just to decorate your apartment/ home, let me know and I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

In the meantime, Tom Dixon is my new design hero. He's been using copper as an unexpected twist on furniture and home decor. I'd love to see more items covered in copper.

Tom Dixon's Limited edition CU29 chair was sold at Moss to finance a free chair giveaway in Trafalgar Square. It's a heavy duty styrofoam base covered in copper. How cool!

Copper Shade Pendant by Tom Dixon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...