Wednesday, September 28, 2011

AND WE'RE BACK...

Things have been so busy recently with the Brooklyn Flea, I realized that I've neglected my Etsy site. Feels like forever since I've posted new items. I finally took some time today to photograph new items from my recent thrifting trips. Here are a few of my favs...

Vintage glass cake domes are a perfect way way to display seasonal pumpkins and squash...

Add a bottle of your favorite liquor to this vintage stainless steel bar set and you've got a very cool gift...

An awesome glass insulator paper weight. Would also look great on top of a pile of books.

How awesome is this French ping pong set from the 1930s?

More listings coming week, get ready!

1 comment:

  1. Eeps! I love the glass dome idea! We just brought in gourds from the garden and need to display them. Also, a lot of people around here take those glass insulators and use them for their clotheslines (they attached the insulators to the crossbar of the wood posts on either end, then wrap the lines around them). So many uses!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...