Wednesday, September 14, 2011

FLEA TIME

Last Sunday marked another good day at the Brooklyn Flea. I was excited to showcase some of my most recent finds from Brimfields including this fantastic bar set and metal signs.


Also new were these Mad Men-esque Pilsner Glasses. In my opinion these need to make a comeback, it's so much cooler is it to drink from these instead of a pint glass, or bottle.

This tortoise shell vanity mirror was a last minute find in the rain... 

As was this cool cigarette case from the 30s. It has a secret drawer...

As I've been doing the Flea each week, I've met some fantastic sellers. My most recent neighbors were the wonderful couple Amy and Alen behind Birdhouse Jewelry. They've given me some fantastic pointers on how to set up my booth and don't complain about my Flea mix on repeat.  How cute is this little dog from Amy's collection?

On Sunday, I ended up with a gorgeous gold curved bar necklace and it's already become one of my favs. Check out more of Amy's work here.

This Sunday, Sept 18 I'll be back at the Brooklyn Flea, with many of the finds you see above. If you're in the area, be sure to stop by and say hello!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome post! So nice to see some of the Brimfield treasures outside of the rain!!!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...