Thursday, September 1, 2011

I WILL SURVIVE...

In the wake of the recent earthquake and Hurricane that hit NYC, I've found myself fascinated with survival kits. With MacGyver-like instincts, I don't think I really need one to "survive" the West Village, but the storage geek in me remains amazed that so many items can fit in a tiny box. Here are a few of my favs...

The fake mustaches are just for fun in this Summer Camp Care Kit by Best Made Co

I love that a stick of gum is included in this tiny tin. Everyone needs fresh breath, right?! 

Simple yet has just what you need, the Mopha Tool Roll


The fishing hooks are great, but not sure I want to be eating anything out of the Hudson or East Rivers, SOL Origin Survival Kit


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...