Wednesday, May 11, 2011

HERE COMES THE RAIN {AGAIN}

Image courtesy of curvedwhite found via Pinterest 

Bracing for another cold, rainy day here in Cape Cod. Call it what you will, global warming, mother nature, but it seems like we've had more than our fair share. Until the gray skies go away for good, here are a few items are keeping me happy until I see sunny skies again.
  How cool is this shiny leather Mathilda bag by Orla Kiely?


Bright yellow Hunter Boots perfect for splashing around in the puddles. 
I love this striped umbrella found via Pinterest

These adorable letterpress cards would definitely make me smile on a rainy day 

3 comments:

  1. May showers bring June flowers? Doesn't work that well, but hopefully the summer will be gorgeous on the Cape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed I have had exceptional blooms on my May flowers this year. And lots and lots of rain. Love the watermelon shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. leather Mathilda bags:https://mybosidu.com/

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...