Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy Halloween! So happy I am back from all my crazy traveling to celebrate my favorite holiday...

My love for Halloween definitely comes from my Mom. Growing up, costumes and decorations were always home-made from items we found in the basement. (Anyone looking for a last minute costume idea, a gypsy is easy to put together from vintage clothing and big costume jewelry.) This weekend, I ventured back to PA to enjoy a haunted house at her antique store, Pack Rats Place. Here are a few of my favorite pics...

Imagine seeing that creepy rabbit head in a dark basement as a kid...



My mom made her own electric chair from spare wood and lights. 

You never know what you're going to find in the basement: Here she used my red hoodie from college and blouse and skirt from an ancestor


The eyes on this Halloween prop moved and every once in awhile you'd catch him looking at you. Creepy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...