Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Spy...

As a girl on the go, I always have my camera stashed in my purse. You never know when a not-to-be-missed photo op will arise. When, I first spied these cute (and lightweight) sunglass and camera pouches online I was in heaven.
Unfortunately, in my rush, I forgot to note the source. I searched high and low for them again and was resigned to the fact that this cute camera case wasn't meant to be mine. While shopping in LA, I stumbled across a just as cool version by Thomas Paul.
The sunglasses case was really cute too!
 
I also love this one by Jonathan Adler... Yay! 

*****Don't forget to check out the free Octavia & Brown giveaway this week! I'm giving away a pair of awesome black glass urns, just in time for the holidays! Just leave a comment here about how you would use them to entertain over the holidays. I will be selecting a random winner on October 25th. Good luck!****

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...