Wednesday, February 2, 2011

NYIGF 2011

I spent most of yesterday running around the New York International Gift Fair. Sort of like the Superbowl for design enthusiasts, the NYIGF brings together wholesalers, small companies, artists and design students with retailers from around the country/ world. Amongst, the miles and miles of booths at the Javits Center and Piers, I found some fantastic home accessories. Here are a few of my favs...


These glasses from New Arcadia Studio have a bold, retro feel to them.

 I already love Thomas Paul and these new sunglass holders were adorable.

 Love this preppy monogrammed table from Lamshop

Graphic black and white signs from Spicher and Company

Bold, colorful blankets made from recycled cotton fibers from In 2 Green

I see these letters all over the place now, but still love them!

 Who wouldn't love a wall of colorful Pantone mugs?

 I loved the wallpaper in the Two's Company booth, made from patchwork fabric.

More of my favs will be coming to iVillage, stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Love your pics. Looks like an awesome show. Especially digging those blankets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at the show this weekend too! Loved it!! I blogged about today as well. I wish I could have spent more time there. Love the accessories you photographed!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...