Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST

I'll admit it, I get more than a little excited over cool storage options. Probably more than the average person. But, these Ovo baskets designed by Pinetti are so simple and sleek, I practically squealed when I saw them at the NYIGF. Made from recycled leather, I think they'd be perfect for stashing sweathers, sports gear, kids toys, etc. The neutral colors and metal hardware give them sort of an equestrian look, don't you think?

This tote might be my new bag for carryall for groceries.

These multi-use baskets are great too!

2 comments:

  1. These are great! NYIGF was brimming with inspiration this year, wasn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! I couldn't get over how many cool, new products there were. Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...