Friday, September 10, 2010

Blogging in NYC

Yesterday, I attended a fabulous IFB conference on fashion blogging in NYC. Speakers included some of the voices behinds fashion's most loved blogs including Bryan Boy, Gala Darling, Lookbook.nu, Style Bubble and one of my favorites Cupcakes & Cashmere. (Definitely worth checking these out).

Definitely a tech savvy group, everyone was typing away on their phones and computers throughout the conference. Even more amazing was how quickly speakers' quotes landed up on Twitter! (Check out the feed #ifbcon)

While I don't have any plans to start writing about the latest designer dress or platform, I picked up a lot of great tips for improving my blog and received some great fashion advice (These ladies and gents were definitely sporting all the Fall trends, I talked about last week.) Look for some fantastic changes coming to O&B the in the next few weeks.

"Part Two: So you work in a Hole" coming this afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...