Thursday, September 30, 2010

Carpet Be Gone...

While researching ideas for my kids room post, I ran across these fabulous cork houndstooth tiles from Mio. Eco-friendly and designed as a modular system, they would work as a runner, or could easily cover an entire floor. Even better, if one gets damaged, or spilled on (as I am likely to do), it can easily be replaced. Plus, as a bonus they kind of remind me of Space Invaders... (Sidenote: Check out the coolest human video version of Space Invaders here).
Since finding these tiles, I have been dreaming of ways I could use these in my apartment. Besides the floor, these could make a really cool piece of artwork on the wall, cover a headboard, or used as placemats, etc...

How would you use these fantastic tiles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...