Friday, November 19, 2010

GIFT GIVING

I can't believe that next week is Thanksgiving. This month (and year!) has flown by. During my August resolutions, I vowed that this year that I was going to be a thoughtful, well-organized gift giver and NOT end up like a normally do frantically running around and getting everything shipped overnight...

So far, I haven't purchased anything, but I gotten a lot of great ideas (a few eco-friendly options as well). Here are a few of my favs...

 How cool is this recycled bag, repurposed from those huge, ugly orange construction fences?

Sticking to the recycling theme, love these bottle openers made from vintage tennis racquets.

This just makes me smile. The back of the hat reads "Goodbye".

 I heart the Things We Love series at Kate Spade. Can't wait for the book version to be released.

I am a huge fan of totes in all shapes and colors. This Jack Spade tote is the perfect combo of gray and bright red! 

How cool is this icon business card holder?



1 comment:

  1. Ohh I love Kate Spade (and Jack Spade too) if I could, I'd buy just about everything they sell!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...