Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Obsession- Graphic Trays

August in NYC can be hot, too humid for words and deserted on the weekends, that's why I thrilled to be sitting on the train headed for Boston. Final destination today: Portland, ME.

Two of my closest friends from growing up (we've known each since we were 5) and I plan to spend the next three days exploring all that Maine has to offer including lobster rolls, blueberry beer, a 24 hour LL Bean, rocky beaches, galleries, dive bars, sunsets on the harbor and lots of seafood. I can't wait!

In the meantime, this week I've been obsessing over trays. I know I've talked about trays before, but I just can't get enough of the bright colors and graphic patterns. These multi-purpose trays are colorful, perfect for serving food and drinks and fabulous on bureaus, coffee tables and nightstands to help organize jewelry, books, etc. A few of these will definitely show up in my office redesign...

A delightfully preppy serving tray from Dabney Lee

 
A lovely Hermes tray helps contain smaller items on a coffee table 

Designed by Maria Holmer Dahlgren, these colorful trays showcase her travels around the world. 
A preppy chic option from Jonathan Adler
 
A wonderfully graphic option by Eskil Designs on Etsy 

Vintage chic from Mouse Face Vintage on Etsy
 
A little retro goodness from Finding Fabulous on Etsy


1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Maine, sounds like a blast!

    Nice trays, Corona is my choice in beer, oh, we were looking at trays, love your picks!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...