Monday, August 30, 2010

Hooray for Fall...

With summer quickly coming to a close, this week I plan to pack away my fun summer cocktail dresses and skirts and trade them out for cozy sweaters and jackets. I'm already dreaming of apple picking, bonfires, and crisp, cool nights. Hooray for Fall!
Researching color trends for Fall, I stumbled across Pantone's Fall color report. The folks at Pantone worked with some top designers to identify their favorite "it" colors from New York Fashion Week. I couldn't be more excited about the Fall color palettes of army greens, great jewel tones like ochre and purple, leopard prints and neutrals like chocolate brown, black and gray. I'm already thinking of ways to incorporate these color trends into wardrobe and my apartment.

 (All images courtesy of Pantone)

2 comments:

  1. I love the names the colors were given, I always wonder what name I would come up with if I were to name my own colors ruby red, raspberry red, pupil black, cloudy white, sharpy black, highlighter yellow. These names were brought to by some very silly teenagers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like highlighter yellow and sharpy black. I think I would do midnight sun and lychee.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...