Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Storage Solution: Credenzas

Revamping my office has definitely inspired this week's obsession. I realize more than ever that I need some place to store all of my office supplies and packing materials out of the way and hidden from view.

My fascination with credenzas started with this red one from Little Green Notebook. I would love to find a great credenza or buffet for my office. They're fantastic because they provide a lot of storage, but aren't as wide or deep as a desk. When purchased at an auction or off of eBay they're very reasonable and with a little work can be painted a gorgeous, bright color. The only issue becomes finding one that isn't 500 lbs!

Here are a few of my favorites...
 A classic mid century modern shape, this credenza could easily be painted. 

I love the modern look of this vintage steel and metal credenza.

The faux bamboo detailing in this credenza would look great painted in a bright hue.

This mid century danish credenza has a great design and is functional for office storage.

Pure function, this minimalist credenza in bright red from CB2 would be great.

More faux bamboo detailing and at $99 off of eBay, this is a steal!

More desk than credenza, but I love the bright green color and multiple drawers for storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...