Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Inspiring Offices...

Sticking to my resolution to clean out clutter this month, last night I poured over images from Domino, Lonny and some of my favorite design blogs looking for office inspiration. One of the hardest things for me when redecorating a space is committing to a singular look and feel.

Most of my larger pieces of furniture have been collected from different places in San Francisco and New York. While the hodge podge of furniture has gotten me through several apartments, I realize in order to achieve the clean, sleek look of the offices I admire, I need to get rid of some furniture that is no longer working in this space. I also need to find a way to store paper, supplies etc in a stylish way.

Here are a few of my favorite inspirational offices...
I love the look of this Parson's style desk in an unexpected rattan... 

A bookshelf helps divide this small office area from the rest of the living room.

I am in love with this orangey red credenza. Amazingly stylish and keeps clutter hidden from view.

While I have about half of this space, I love this how organized everything looks.
 
(Images (from top) courtesy of: Domino Magazine, Little Green Notebook, Lonnymag.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...