Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Silhouettes on the Couch...

Yesterday, I ventured out to West Elm to purchase the white Parson's desk for my office. Unfortunately, without a car the $99 delivery fee in Manhattan was a little steep, so I still need to figure out a creative way to get this home. I'm hoping I can find a kind taxi driver, who will let me shove it in their trunk. Wish me luck!

While I was there, I fell in love with these fabulous silhouette pillows, prints and trays from artist Mike Miller. I am a sucker for anything done in silhouette form, especially animals. 

I love it when large companies invite independent artists in to do guest collaborations. The results are usually stunning and these framed silhouette prints are no exception.

While researching for this post, I also found out that West Elm has collaborated with Benjamin Moore to  create a line of paints called Ben. All the perfect fall colors used in the new West Elm catalog (like the gorgeous blue above) are now featured on West Elm's site. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...